land rover classic Restoration
Here at Churchill Land Rover we specialise in Land Rover classic restoration, Land Rover refurbishment and Land Rover renovation and of classic Land Rover Series 1, Series 2 and 2a and Series 3 Land Rovers, Land Rover Defender and Range Rover classic models.
- LAND ROVER SERIES 1
- LAND ROVER SERIES 2A
- DISCOVERY LAND ROVER
- DEFENDER 90
- LAND ROVER SERIES 2
- LAND ROVER SERIES 3
- LAND ROVER LIGHTWEIGHT
- LAND ROVER 110
We can carry out restorations small and large including:
- New galvanised chassis
- Reconditioned engine with unleaded conversion
- Wew wiring loom
- All other mechanical components new or reconditioned
- Bodycapping and windscreen frames can also be freshly galvanised
- New or refurbished galvanised bulkhead
- New suspension with upgrades to parabolic springs with gas shock absorbers if required
- Bodywork refurbished and re-sprayed
- Items such as axle casings shot blasted and powder coated for a perfect finish
- Extras such as high ratio transfer gears, over-drive, heated windscreens, de-lux seating in leather, soundproofing, roof linings and more
Examples of Restoration Work
Below are links to a few of the dozens of restorations we have completed.
Almost anything is possible please ask!
We can either restore or refurbish your current Land Rover or we can supply one from our stock of donor vehicles. We can also source a suitable vehicle if we don't have one in stock that matches your requirements for instance if you were born in 1965 you might like a 1965 vehicle restored. Fully restored vehicles come with warranty and 12 months MOT.